Friday, January 26, 2007

"LIVE" TV Interview at Ngee Ann Polytechnic

"LIVE" TV Interview at Ngee Ann Polytechnic



Haha! You must be thinking are you sure? "LIVE" TV interview... Okay, I was actually invited to be a special guest for a "LIVE" TV interview by a group of Ngee Ann Polytechnic Mass Communication students for their project. The idea of the whole project was to simulate what it would be like to do a MediaCorp equivalent of "MediaCorp ChannelNewsAsia Primetime Morning - LIVE". The only difference was that the whole take was recorded for their lecturer to view and assess them. I must say, though it may be working with students, the overall feel of the whole take is very real. Well, I love working with students, especially when they are those who are passionate about what they are doing. Just like me, I am passionate about baking and cooking and in general anything that is food-related. Similarly, they are passionate about how they can make a difference in the media industry. After all, they are the leaders of tomorrow. Special thanks to the following students for giving me this opportunity to be part of their project: Adiel, Evangeline, Gladys, Jazreen, Mei Yi & Andrew.