Monday, October 16, 2006

World Bread Day, 16th October 2006

World Bread Day, 16th October 2006

Thanks to Angie's Blog (My Kitchen: My Laboratory), I got a chance to participate in this event, hosted by Zorra of Kochtopf.

I am a fan of all breads and I hope to inspire more people to make their own bread. Through my short baking demonstrations, I try to introduce new flavours to our breads. Which brings me to the point of this blog entry... Eggless Pumpkin Buns.

As I have already mentioned in my first Bake Journal entry, I am very proud of this bun, simply because it is nutritious (high in Vitamin A & Beta Carotene due to the Pumpkin) and Eggless (Low in Cholesterol), but yet it is still very soft!!!! (No bread improvers added!) For those people out there who shares the same passion for bread as much as I do, you should try out the recipe (First Bake Journal Entry).

It has indeed be a joy for me to constantly develop new bread recipes and to share them in my baking demostrations. Now this sharing of new bread recipes have reached a new level, sharing with bread lovers around the world. There will be a round up of all the entries submitted to Zorra on 17th October. I look forward to see what my fellow bread lovers around the world would submit to Zorra on 17th October!

Happy World Bread Day!!!!