Saturday, February 24, 2007

Advanced Birthday Celebrations For The March Babies Friends...

Advanced Birthday Celebrations For My March Babies Friends...

Left: Blue Forest Cake, Right: Personalised Wine Labels from Sevenoaks Wines.

Today, in the midst of the Chinese New Year festive mood, I gathered my group of polytechnic friends to have an advanced birthday celebration for two of our friends (Cedric and Pin Da) who will be turning 19 years old soon (the last time they will see the "1" in front... Haha). Since the two of them are Pisces, I have decided to take up the challenge of drawing 2 fishes onto my ever famous Blue Forest Cake (Vanilla sponge cake sandwiched with blueberry jam and cream).

On top of that personalised cake baked by me, we decided to get them a personalised wine each. Special thanks to Desmond from Sevenoaks Wines for promptly processing my rather late request in the midst of the Chinese New Year period.

This bake journal entry is dedicated to the two birthday boys and since we silently sang "Happy Birthday" to them, here is a Blog Version (Haha!)

Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to Cedric and Pin Da,
Happy Birthday to You!